Monday, December 8, 2014

I Am Featured Over At DESIGN DREAMS BY ANNE

Good morning everyone, I was so busy yesterday getting our
 Christmas Home Tour  posted that I forgot to mention that I am featured
over at Design Dreams By Anne this week.
You can take my Home Tour there and check out her gorgeous blog
while you are visiting. 
Anne lives in beautiful Canada, is a super creative DIY’er, and someone
I wish I could meet in person one day. I have been following her
beautiful blog since I first started blogging.
Here is a glimpse of her super cute house and style.



 


I hope you can make it over to  Design Dreams By Anne 
and check out my Home Tour there!!!
xoxoxo

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

5 comments:

  1. I was there, saw it and tried to leave a comment, not sure it worked. Problems on my end I think. Anyway, your place looks fabulous as always...and I am a fan of Anne as well....fellow Canadian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you for the shout-out Christine! Loved having your beautiful home featured on my Open House Sundays!

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tour Christine, your home is always done to perfection! You know I love those blogging assistants!
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks for sharing. I'll have to check out the tour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the great pictures and inspirations, a nice evening wishes angie

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!